Wednesday, November 17, 2010

National Unfriend Day!

Jimmy Kimmel announced on his show that today, November 17, shall be National Unfriend Day! In honor of the holiday, Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker wrote a song called "The National Unfriend Day Soundtrack" (see lyrics below). Kimmel created the day so that "all Facebook users shall protect the sacred nature of friendship by cutting out any 'friend fat' on their pages occupied by people who are not truly their friends". I couldn't agree with you more Jimmy Kimmel. 

To all the friends I've un'ed before 
Who sent me quizzes about Jersey Shore 
You made my life a hell 
With your stupid LOL 
To all the friends I've un'ed before
To all the guys from grammar school 
Posting shirtless pictures by their pool 
Your fat and sweaty back
Really makes me want to yak 
To all the friends I've un'ed before
Our time on earth goes by so quickly 
We have to make each moment great 
So I cannot waste one more minute 
Reading your dumb status update



No comments:

Post a Comment