Monday, November 15, 2010

The Day Has Finally Arrived!

     In case you couldn't tell by my post entitled "Taxman", I am a HUGE Beatles fan. I am currently taking a 4-unit course entitled "Beatles: Their Music and Their Times", where I get to access my inner nerd and learn all about the Beatles every Monday and Wednesday. While I could talk for hours about Paul McCartney, there is a reason why I bring up my obsession now.
     Apple is set to make a big announcement tomorrow, and there are various rumors as to what the surprise could be. According to Yahoo, the big surprise has to do with my favorite band: The Beatles. All iTunes users know that Beatles music is not available for sale due to the lack of agreement that could be reached between EMI (The Beatles's record label) and Apple. However, Apple has finally made an offer that EMI can't refuse, and Beatles fans will finally get to purchase their music on iTunes.
     Although I own all of the Beatles albums already, I am giddy with excitement that more people will have access to, in my opinion, the best music available.

No comments:

Post a Comment